Look Here First

Curious why I created this blog? The following two posts explain it all. Click on the titles below to read more.

What this Blog is about.

Project Description.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brainstorm

I have given myself two days to 'wrap up'  the project, then I need to focus on the final write up and presentation.  I'd like to have a working game by Sunday evening.... the following list is a brainstorm of ideas of how to accomplish this and a list of what I need to do to achieve this.



Pac-Man Movement
Probably should be done first
Control input done
Need intersection array
Need ability to tell when Pac-Man is in between two intersections.
Intersection behavior control
Between Intersection behavior control
Eat a pac-dot control
Eat a Power-Pellet control
Eat a Ghost Control
Eat a fruit control
Level end Control
Game End Control


Ghost movement...
Need to have 2 or 3 movement algos...
And a separate algo for power pellets (maybe)
and an algo to get them back to the ghost box.

No comments:

Post a Comment